Brand New Week 05.02.12 |
February 5, 2012
- After last week’s photo shoot I went to visit one of my favorite second hand shops in Tel Aviv, Mugrabi Cafe (33 Alenbi st.). What can I say, second hand shopping (or window shopping) is my guilty pleasure.
- This Friday we started a new blog series! Check out the first post by Natasha Haimovich here if you missed it, and come back this Thursday for the next installment.
- Saloona, a large Israeli lifestyle website, featured Rooms and Words and especially like our lighting guide and “take your pick” posts. [Hebrew]
- I’m going to Blogfest and ICFF in NYC this spring and looking for sponsors that will help me keep you updated on the latest news. If you have a design/lifestyle related business and are interested, please contact me (and don’t hesitate to spread the word.)
- This is my next design read (and I just finished reading this one for the hundredth time – it’s so good!)
- The latest GOstyle issue is now for sale and it marks my Decor News section’s first anniversary (which happened to happen on my own birthday – funny yet sentimental). It’s been a blast.
- Can’t wait to share more rooms, words, interviews and guest posts with you this week… Stay tuned! And don’t be shy, say hi.