Sunday Coffee And Big News |
January 29, 2012
- It’s photoshoot day. This time for an international magazine. Butterflies in my stomach? You bet. (Good thing I have an amazing photographer by my side.)
- We just added an “Out and About” album to our Facebook page, where you can get a sneak peek into the events we attend, the people we meet and of course, today’s photoshoot. If you have an Instagram account, we’re there too.
- I’m still debating between the sofas in this post. Have you ever ordered a custom furniture? How was your experience? Personally, I was always happy with furniture I had custom-made, but clients tend to be a little scared of this option.
- This week I finally got to meet Orli Robinson in real life. Our interview is still one of my favorite posts.
- And to our great news: This week we’ll be debuting a new series which is all about color. You can expect to see interviews, feature home tours and guest posts with some of the best stylists, designers, photographers and bloggers out there. Both names you know and names you should know. Stay tuned!
And as always, there’s nothing we love as much as hearing from you. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and of course – there’s always the good old email. Wishing you a wonderful new week!