FRIDAY: Bridal Editorial Sneak Peek |
September 9, 2011
Friday always seems to me magical, extinct from other days. The time in Friday has its own pace, sometimes slow motion and sometimes fast forward. It’s the perfect day to share a sneak peek into a bridal editorial I prop-styled for Urban Brides Magazine a few weeks ago. Come back on Sunday to see all the details, the inspiration and credits.
The week that was: This week was a very special one for Rooms and Words. Not only was it the first “real” week of September, with parents and children excited over the new school year, but also Rooms and Words’ first week. The love and support we received from you was enveloping and heartwarming, and I thank you from the deepest point in my heart, on behalf of everybody who worked on making R&W what it is.
Friday is also a great day to look back at this week’s posts:
- On Sunday we went live with an autumn-inspired editorial
- Aline gave us her first Decor Guide on Ikat
- Holly Becker of decor8 and Decorate told us about turning from blogger to author and shared some budget decor tips
- Tilton Fenwick – the lovely design duo from New York – shared their design prediction for 2012
- In our first installment of the PAINT series we gave you some ideas for decorating rooms with white walls
Photography: Udi Salmanovicz